Saturday, May 17, 2008

Membership Form

Clip or print and send to: BATCO, PO Box 19726, Boulder, CO 80308-2726, or contact
Peter Bakwin (pbakwin@comcast.net) for more information.


YES, I want to become a member of BATCO and help preserve and promote environmentally sound trails in Boulder County. Membership is FREE in 2008, but donations are always appreciated. Enclosed is my tax-deductible donation of:

$100 Sustaining Donor $50 Supporting Member $35 Family $20 Individual Other $________

NAME:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

PHONE:

EMAIL

Please provide at least your email address! Future contact will be by email!

I wish to receive the Newsletter in hardcopy, rather than email.

Please contact me!

Please do NOT contact me!

Send for to:
BATCO
PO Box 19726
Boulder, CO 80308-2726

No comments: